With a focused 6-month coaching plan, your staff will function at the highest level in their best health and continue to move steadily towards goals.
- Improve their confidence by going deep into their fear barriers
- Reach professional and personal goals by smashing through their upper limiting beliefs
- Manage their time more efficiently to increase productivity and agility
- Reduce reaction and increase action to maintain upbeat energy in the office space
- Stay on track and focused even when the pressure is on and the stakes are high
- Manage their stress to improve their stamina, mental fitness and problem-solving skills
- Mindfully listen and communicate with clients and other staff members
- Decrease burnout and improve their energy and presence in and around the office
- Reduce reaction and increase action to drive motivation and productivity
This package includes:
- Private coaching sessions with each staff member
- Monthly group workshops for the team
- Regular check-ins from me
The monthly workshops will include workbooks and topics such as:
- A beginner guide to becoming more mindful
- What is the stress response and how does it work for and against me
- How the subconscious mind works and how you can use it to your advantage
- How mindfulness meditation rewires the brain
- Effective communications skills
Each workshop will consist of theory and practice and bespoke workshops can be created on request.
POA please enquire. firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa delivered a wonderful interactive workshop for our VIP guests tailored to our needs which aligned perfectly with the overarching message of our event. The workshop was interactive and it felt like a safe space. Melissa was warm and informative.
Sonia Chiarelli PR and Communications Manager | Dermalogica
The workshop met both my personal and professional needs, it was informative and interactive. Melissa provided takeaway tools that could be easily applied. I felt so refreshed, relaxed and clear-headed after the workshop. Highly recommend!
Ruby Golani – Beauty editor and social media producer
Mel is a gifted Pilates instructor and all-round life coach! Mel opens each session by appraising your body and demeanour and asking how she can best work with you that day. She’ll adapt her session on the spot and suggest exercises to try at home, books to read and people to speak to! She is a total well-being guru. Mel is always calm, professional and reassuring, with excellent knowledge of the human body, strength and fitness, and what makes people tick”.
Beth Cox – Head of Legal at Hire Up
These sessions were wonderful for understanding the focus and benefits of mindfulness. It was perfect timing as we had an unforeseen event at the service and I was able to use what I had learnt in the session to help guide me through the afternoon. I am looking forward to more sessions in the future.
Samantha Atkinson – OSHC Coordinator
In a busy day with so many things going through my mind, this enabled me to disconnect and reflect internally on myself ( things we forget to do ). Melissa’s workshops gave me a different outlook and opened me up to new techniques.
Tony Zafirovski – NAB Business Development Manager, Broker Distribution
Firstly I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this mindfulness webinar series. I feel like they are going to be very helpful for me, especially in my work environment. I plan to listen to them again and then give feedback to my colleagues in the hope that they will use some of these strategies too.
Melissa Wright took us through what regular mindfulness practice will offer on an individual and collegial level and how it will set a positive example for the students. There was a lot of pair and group work/discussion which kept us all highly engaged and interested. We learnt meditation techniques that can be utilised at one’s desk, we even practised walking meditation, the art of listening and learnt about mindful eating. I found the day highly beneficial even though I’m not a leader and I plan to set up a daily practice at work and home.
This week has been massive for me…a massive realisation and energy shift! It’s time to let get of the things holding me back. I don’t think this would have happened without our sessions. I can’t thank you enough!
Wendy Mc Clean – Naturopath, senior researcher
The meditation and mindfulness were a wonderful addition to our training day. Many useful tools for my staff and myself!
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day. I have already spoken to my team about putting mindfulness rituals in place to improve not just my own but the staff’s well-being.
A fabulous day with practical tools and different techniques that I had not considered before!